Monday, September 17, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday 9/16/12

We had a great weekend. The weather was beautiful and we spent most of it out doors so I am a little late in posting my SHS pics. But better late than never.

1. Kiss


2. Askew


3. Fragrant

The smell from the bakery of fresh cooked bread and hot apple cider in Allaire State Park.

4. Simple


Watching the sunset at the dog park.

5. Plant


Not simple. Getting all the burs out of the boys socks from the sticky plants at the dog park.

9 comments:

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

This is a GREAT set. I love them all!

-Jane from A Farm Girl's Diary

Deanna said...

ohhhh that sweet kiss just tugs at my heart. And your simple sunset is wow!!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i love the "simple" photo. so lovely. great view there.(:

Brian King said...

I still like #2 from the other day! That's cool! The kiss and the sunset are great! Gorgeous color in the sky!

Heather said...

Hello from your newest follower!

I love your simple sunset. Gorgeous!

I look forward to chatting with you in the future!

www.hartfeltbyheather.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow! That sunset is stunning!

Debbie said...

these are awesone andee!! you know kiss was my favorite but i would know that bakery anywhere!!

Ida said...

Great set. I enjoyed all the photos but I was really drawn in by your Simple shot of that gorgeous Sunset and I also enjoyed the Plant shot as well.

Ashley Sisk said...

Simple is stunning - I love it.